TABLE OF CONTENTS
At StubHub, we are working hard to improve the experience when buying or selling tickets for live events. As part of this effort, we have made the decision to reorganize our stores to better serve our global customers.
What this means for you
- From February 28th 2022, we will no longer accept new transactions on the affected stores.
- However, If you have an account on one of these websites and want to access your profile to check current and past transactions, you can do it by logging in directly into “My Account” (from the old website) until February 1st, 2023, when we will permanently close these sites.
- You can continue buying and selling tickets with confidence in our main store for your location. Depending on your chosen language, you will find the following options:
- The store comes with many new features, including our own StubHub App (available for Apple and Android devices).
- If you don’t have an account already, you will have to create a new one, which will work for both our website and our App.
We understand that it is a big change. Below you will find answers to some common questions.
How can I sign in on the new StubHub International site?
To sign in on the new store, you will need to create an account. It’s easy and free! Consult the steps needed to Create an Account on our Help Center.
Can I still buy or sell tickets on the affected websites?
No. You can’t purchase or sell tickets on these websites. If you are interested in buying or selling tickets, you will need to register at our new store. Depending on your chosen language, you will find the following options:
What benefits will I have on the new store?
- StubHub App available for Apple and Android devices.
- Your new credentials will work for both our website and our App, in any language you choose.
- The store comes with many new features. Some of them are:
- StubHub Wallet: where you can check your StubHub gift codes available (if apply) or add a new one;
- Favourites: mark your favourites artists, teams, events or venues to receive updates;
- Price alerts (just on app);
- Download the receipt of your order/sale;
- Manage your payment/refund method;
- Help Center portal with content related to our website, events and procedures.
In which currency will I be able to buy and sell tickets on the new site?
The currency will depend on where the event will take place and on the payment method you choose.
If you want to know the price in a different currency, feel free to use the Advisory Currency (located in the upper right corner of the event page). We hope this is useful to you when choosing your tickets.
Why can't I find some events on the new sites?
We have reduced our catalog of events while we work on this transition, but don’t worry - we will be expanding our offering soon to include major international events.
What treatment will they give to my stored data?
How will this impact my order?
If you have an account on one of the affected websites and want to access your profile to check current and past transactions, you can do so by logging directly into “My Account” (from the old website) until February 1st, 2023, when we will permanently close these sites and replace them with a new one.
No action is required from you at this time. If we require any action from you, we will get in touch to provide additional guidance.
How can I see my purchase history in the new store?
Your purchase history won’t be migrated on the new site. However, if you want to check any historical transaction, you can do so until February 1, 2023 by going directly to My Account on the old site.
How can I purchase tickets at the new store?
Take a look at StubHub Quick Guide: How to buy tickets and find the process explained step by step (registration on our page, search for tickets and purchase process).
Why can't I buy in a different currency than the one on the page?
On the new StubHub International sites, some payment services (e.g. PayPal or Sofort) only support certain currencies at this stage. Do not hesitate to use the Advisory Currency to know the equivalent amount in a different currency.
Why don't I have a local payment method available to buy tickets on the new sites?
On new StubHub International sites, you can pay with a credit or debit card, Google Pay, Apple Pay or PayPal. We won’t have the option of bank transfer, Mercado Pago, OXXO or any other convenience store.
How will this impact my listings?
Unfortunately, we will stop accepting new listings on our old site. On the new site, you will notice that we have reduced our catalog of events while we work on this transition, but don’t worry, we will be expanding our offering soon.
How will this impact my sales?
If you haven’t been informed otherwise, your sale is still valid and the customer will be looking forward to receiving their tickets. If you have any sale pending delivery, please fulfill your order as soon as possible to ensure that the transaction and payment process are completed in a timely manner.
How can I see my sale and or listing history in the new store? Can I see my payment history too?
Purchase history won’t be migrated on the new site. However, if you want to check or manage any confirmed transaction, you can do so before February 1, 2023 by going directly to My Account on the old site.
How will this impact my payments?
If you have any pending payment to process, don't worry. If you haven’t been informed otherwise, it will be issued on the same payment method chosen at the time of creating the listing.
How can I sell tickets at the new store?
Take a look at StubHub Quick Guide: How to sell tickets and find the process explained step by step (registration on our page, listing tickets for an event and more).
If you can't find the event you have tickets for, fill out the Event creation form. Our catalog team will review your request.
Why don't I have a local payment method available to sell tickets on the new sites? Why can't I sell in a different currency than the one on the page?
As part of the new store setup, you can add a PayPal or direct deposit account to receive the money. We will only accept direct deposit accounts in the following currencies:
- GBP (£)
- USD (US$)
- CAD (CA$)
- EUR (€)
- PLN (PLN)
- SEK (SEK)
- DKK (DKK)