If you list PDF tickets on StubHub, you don't have to sell all the tickets in the file. You can split the file and choose which tickets to sell.
Split a PDF file while listing
- Under What type of tickets are you selling? choose PDF tickets and you're Ready to upload
- Click Upload tickets to find the file on your computer. Double-click the file and click Next.
- Make sure the info on the left matches the ticket shown on the right
- Click the X to remove extra tickets you're not listing and Confirm
- Continue until you list your tickets
Split a PDF file on an existing listing or sale
- Under the listing or sale, click Upload tickets and find the file
- Choose which tickets you want to keep and which ones you're selling or already sold
- Click Continue and follow the steps
Split a PDF file on a desktop
- Open the PDF file and File > Print
- Change the Printer to Print to PDF or similar
- Under Pages to Print choose Pages and indicate which page you want to save. Click Print.
- Change the file name and save