Use the StubHub app or mobile web browser to scan the NFL tickets you bought on game day. You can't open them in Apple Wallet.
If you live in a country where the StubHub app isn't available, use a mobile web browser.
- Registered users
- Go to 'My tickets'
- Tap the order
- View the ticket to scan at the gate
- Bought as a guest (have an access code)
- Open the StubHub app
- Tap 'My tickets' and then then ‘Have an access code? Find your order’ at the bottom
- Login using your guest account info
- Bought as a guest (don't have an access code)
- Go to stubhub.com on a mobile web browser
- Tap 'Menu' then 'My tickets'
- Create a StubHub account
- Go to 'My tickets' and tap the order
Can't see your ticket due to poor connection? Visit the box office with your ID and StubHub order info.
Visit the NFL Clear Bag Policy to prepare for your visit to the stadium